View an article:
D. E. S. Stein - God's Name in a Gender-Sensitive Jewish Translation
Articles in this issue:
- D. E. S. Stein - God’s Name in a Gender-Sensitive Jewish Translation
- P. Ellingworth - Who are “They” in the Synoptic Gospels?
- D. J. Clark - A Discourse Marker in John
- G. J. van Steenbergen - Worldview Analysis as an Exegetical Tool (Part 2)
- C.-W. Jung - Translation of Double Negatives in 1 Cor 12.15-16
- Tradition Kept: The Literature of the Samaritans, by Robert T. Anderson and Terry Giles. Hendrickson, 2005.
- Reviewed by J. Elwolde
- Translation and Interpretation in the Targum to the Books of Kings, by Carol A. Dray. Brill, 2006.
- Reviewed by Tz. Novick
- Sowing the Word: The Cultural Impact of the British and Foreign Bible Society 1804-2004, by Stephen Batalden, Kathleen Cann, and John Dean, eds. Phoenix Press, 2004.
- Reviewed by P. Noss
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.