View an article:
Articles in this issue:
- K.-W. Peng - Contemplating the Future of Chinese Bible Translation: A Functionalist Approach
- V. Voinov - Troublesome Transliterations
- J. Ferreira - A Note on Jonah 2.8: Idolatry and Inhumanity in Israel
- H. W. Shin - The Historic Present as a Discourse Marker and Textual Criticism in Mark
- B. W. Powers - "Against Her" or "With Her" in Mark 10.11?
- Common English Bible. New Testament: A Fresh Translation to Touch the Heart and Mind. Nashville: Christian Resources Development Corporation, 2010. x + 444 pages. ISBN: 978-1-60926-006-4.
- Reviewed by R. Bullard
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.