View an article:
N. Mundhenk - Adoption: Being Recognized as a Son
Articles in this issue:
- N. Mundhenk - Adoption: Being Recognized as a Son
- N. Daams - The Name of God in the Kapingamarangi Language
- C. Gross - Where Was Job Sitting?
- J. Hoover - The Parable of the Lamp
- P. Ellingworth - Cities, Towns, and Villages in the NT
- D. Slager - Where Is the Wealthy Lady of Shunem in 2 Kings 4.11-17?
- Moo Yong J. - The Role of Stylists in Korean Bible Translation
- P. A. Noss - Review Article: Hill, Harriet. The Bible at Cultural Crossroads: From Translation to Communication. Manchester, U.K., and Kinderhook, N.Y.: St. Jerome Publishing, 2006.
- Loba-Mkole, Jean-Claude. Triple Heritage: Gospels in Intercultural
Mediations. Kinshasa: CERIL (Centre de Recherches Interdisciplinaires de
Limete)/Pretoria: Sapientia Publishers, 2005.
- Reviewed by P. Noss
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.