View an article:
Articles in this issue:
- C. Gross - Will the Real "House of Israel" Please Stand Up!
- S. Sipilä - An Orthodox Liturgical Version Versus An Interconfessional Version of Psalms: A Case Study
- D. C. Arichea, Jr. - Translating Hymnic Materials: Theology and Translation in 1 Timothy 3.16
- D. J. Clark - Translating Psalm 119: Some Practical Suggestions
- P. Noss - Whom Do Translators Address? Implicit or Explicit Instruction in Parallel References
- L. Van Klinken-Rijneveld - On the Purpose of Section Headings: A Functional Approach
- Beware of Multiple Gods--A Note on Acts 3.13, by M. Wade
- A Note on Double Names in Kings and Chronicles, by S. Pattemore
- Amos: Hypertext Bible Commentary, by T. Bulkeley.
- Reviewed by S. Pattemore
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.