View an article:
N. Mundhenk - Jesus Is Lord: The Tetragrammaton in Bible Translation
Articles in this issue:
- N. Mundhenk - Jesus Is Lord: The Tetragrammaton in Bible Translation
- A. del Corro - Language Endangerment: The Case of the Pangasinan Bible
- I. Diab - Challenges Facing Bible Translation in the Islamic Context of the Middle East
- L. Taylor - Changing with the Times: Telling the Wonders of God in Their Own Tongues
- J. de Jong - A “Sin Offering” Crouching at the Door? Translation Lessons from an Exegetical Fossil in the Judson Bible
- R. McKerras - Are Our Translations Convincing?
- Del Corro, A. H., E. B. Ebojo, and R. U. Yu, eds. A Man Called Daniel: A Festschrift in Honor of Bishop Daniel C. Arichea, Jr. on the Occasion of His 50 Years in Christian Ministry. Manila: Philippine Bible Society, 2008. 262 pages. Price unknown. ISBN 978-971-29-0935-1.
- Reviewed by M. Winedt
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.