View an article:
Articles in this issue:
- Ch. Chhetri - Honorific Language in Nepali and Its Implications for Bible Translation
- Jeun M.-Y. and Ahn Y.-H. - The Need for a Korean Sign Language Bible Translation
- M. Wade - "We Did What?": Problems in Translating the "We" Passages of Acts in the Apal Language
- Z. Sawkmie - Head Hunter's Translation of 1 Samuel 18.7
- A. Sema - Phoebe: Deacon or Deaconess
- Yu S. Y. - The Alien in Deuteronomy
- Charles H. Cosgrove, Herold Weiss, and K. K. (Khiok-Khng) Yeo, Cross-Cultural Paul. Journeys to Others, Journeys to Ourselves. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2005.
- Reviewed by M. H. de Lang
Order The Bible Translator:
Order online at SAGE Publications.