- Introduction: "Biblical Performance Criticism and Bible Translation," James Maxey
- "Ideology and Bible Translation: Can Biblical Performance Criticism Help?," Nathan Esala
- "Mediating the Apocalypse: The Potential Semiotic Effects of Translating for Spoken and Sung Performance," Dan Fitzgerald
- "Relevance Theory in the Performance of Revelation 17–19," Peter S. Perry
- "Sign Language, Performance, and Identity," Elsa Tamez
- "Chanting Down the New Jerusalem: Performing Revelation Calypso Style," Marlon Winedt
- "Quality Bible Translation in Minority Languages: Can It Be Done?," Nico Daams
- "Bible Translation Overtaken by Change," Anicia del Corro
- "Translating the Tetragrammaton in Seediq," Yu Suee Yan
- "Translating New Testament Proverb-Like Sayings in the Style of
Local Proverbs," Chris Pluger
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.