- "Translation as Performance and Engagement: Performing Philemon from a Modern Caribbean Perspective," Marlon Winedt
- "Bible Translation of Non-Mandarin Han Fangyan (Dialects) in Mainland China: The Case of Swatow," Simon Wong
- "Translating Job 42.6—A Modest Proposal," Yu Suee Yan
- "Translation and Textual Criticism: The Case of Two Competing Readings, Both of Which Make Good Sense, " Adrian Schenker
- "Mĕkōnôt, Models, and Mathematics: 1 Kings 7.27-37," Paul J. N. Lawrence and Peter Schmidt
- "Lexicography to the Aid of a Problematic Pastoral Proverb: With What Should Christians Be Content in 1 Timothy 6.8?," David H. Wenkel
- "Translating Ἀσθενέω in James 5 in Light of the Prophetic LXX," Andrew Bowden
- "Food and Wine as Seductress to Doom, Even if the Sleeping Is with One’s Own Wife! A Translation Note on 2 Sam 11.8b," Ross Cole
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.