- "Count What All Joy? The Translation of πειρασμός in James 1.2 and 12," Andrew Bowden
- "Alternative Translation of 1 Corinthians 12.2: Unreal (Contra-Factual) Sense of ἂν ἤγεσθε ἀπαγόμενοι," Yongbom Lee
- "The Septuagint Text of Ezra 9.2," Stephen D. Louy
- "Ἀντιτάσσομαι in Hosea 1.6 (LXX): Its Label of 'Lexical Error' Reconsidered," Valérie Kabergs
- "The Verbal Forms in Haggai 1.8-9," Max Roglund
- "Yahweh the Dragon: Exploring a Neglected Biblical Metaphor for
the Divine Warrior and the Translation of ’Ap," Brittany Kim and Charlie Trimm
- "Perspectives on Translating YHWH in Papua New Guinea," Phil King
- "Tinggian: What If There Is No Standard Dialect?," Anicia del Corro
- "The Fifth Edition of the UBS Greek New Testament," Florian Voss
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.