- "An 'Exceeding Faire' Baby in the King James Bible: A New Testament Greek Example of a Hebrew Elohim Superlative," David Bell
- "On the Meaning of כלח in Job 5.26 and 30.2," Aron Pinker
- "Antiochus IV as the Man Who Will Overflow the Flood and Break Its Arms (Daniel 11.22)," Benjamin Scolnic
- "Be Faithful to the Covenant: A Technical Translation of and Commentary on Malachi 2.10-16," Ming Him Ko
- "A Millennium Translation Based on the Ge ez and LXX: A New Bible Translation in the Ethiopian Church and Its Controversy," Bruk A. Asale
- "Whatever Must Be, Must Be: Translating the Imperative in Luke 7.7," Robert P. Miller
- "The Case for Bible Translation, Viewed in Historical Perspective," Richard K. Moore
- "Do Multilingual Speakers Understand the Bible Best in Their Heart Language? A Tool for Comparing Comprehension of Translations in Vernacular Languages and Languages of Wider Communication," Kenneth Nehrbass
- Text, Image, and Otherness in Children’s Bibles: What Is in the Picture?, edited by Caroline Vander Stichele and Hugh S. Pyper, reviewed by Roy E. Ciampa
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.