- "Up or Down, Which Way Will We Go? Looking again at 1 Thessalonians 4.13-18," Paul Ellingworth
- "Hyperbole in Acts 10.15 and 11.9?," Max Aplin
- "'Justification' in NIrV and NIV 2011: Two Very Different Approaches from the Same Stable," Richard K. Moore
- "The Impact of Biblical Accents on English Translations of the Bible," Lea Himmelfarb
- "Translating Jonah 2.9: Looking for a Breath of Fresh Air," Nathan Patrick Love
- "Theological Interpretation and Translation Reception: Translating “Spirit of God” in Genesis 1.1-2," Misheck Nyirenda
- "Implementing Skopostheorie in Bible Translation," Nathan Esala
- "It’s the Little Things! An Analysis of the Results of a Consultant Checking Session," Martha Wade
- "Ha-na-nim: A Korean Divine Name Taken Over for the Israelite God," Min Suc Kee
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.