Papers in honour of Roger Omanson, Part 2
- From the Editor, Stephen Pattemore
- "Manuscripts, Textual Variants, and Bible Translators," Simon Crisp
- "When Nonsense Makes Sense: Scribal Habits in the Space-intervals, Sense-pauses, and Other Visual Features in P46," Edgar Battad Ebojo
- "Israelite or Universal Horizon: Zephaniah 3.8–10 in the Hebrew and Greek Bibles," Adrian Schenker
- "The Layout of the Song of Moses (Deut 32) in Masoretic Manuscripts and Biblia Hebraica Quinta," Sarah Lind
- "Celebrating 400 Years of Ruyl’s Malay Translation of Matthew’s Gospel," Daud Soesilo
- "The Impact of the KJV in Caribbean Bible Translation Work: An Exploratory Introduction," Marlon Winedt
- "The King James New Testament: How a Translation Determined Christian Thought on Marriage and Celibacy for Nearly Four Hundred Years," Roger L. Omanson
- Published Writings of Roger L. Omanson
- List of UBS Publications
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.