Papers in honour of Roger Omanson, Part 1
- "From the Editor," Stephen Pattemore
- "Essays in Honour of Roger Omanson — An Editorial Reflection," Philip C. Stine and Philip H. Towner
- "From the Embodied Mind to the Social Brain: The Negotiation of the Self and Translation," Robert Bascom
- "How Could Something So Right Be So Wrong? OT References to the Left and Right Hand: Implications for Translation in Africa," Lynell Zogbo
- "Magi Ancient and Modern," David J. Clark
- "'When did we see you...?' Translating Rhetorical Questions," Paul Ellingworth
- "On Portions, Nostrils, and Anger — A Crux Interpretum in 1 Samuel 1.5," Seppo Sipilä
- "Translation, Exegesis, and 1 Thessalonians 2.14-15: Could a Comma Have Changed the Course of History?" Stanley E. Porter
- "Looking in the Old Testament for the Epic Genre," Roger A. Bullard
Order online at SAGE Publications.
Sign up for Table of Contents alerts at SAGE Publications.